$6.50 – $302,250.00
Use: These gloves are designed for single use only and should be replaced after use. A liquid-proof designs allow for protection against certain chemicals. Following suitable assessment, typical application may include: domestic, household, product examination, cleaning general domestic usage and gentle industry usage applications
Precaution For Use: Before use, inspect for any defects or imperfections. If in doubt, discard the gloves and select a new pair.
If gloves are to be used with chemicals
- Consult the subsequent user instruction to ensure these gloves are suitable for the intended purpose.
- Keep all chemicals away from direct skin contact, even if thought to be harmless. If contact occurs, wash the affected area immediately and seek assistance, contacting a suitable, qualified professional.
- Gloves that have been in contact with chemicals should be removed and disposed of as quickly as possible following use.
- Ensure chemicals or residuals cannot enter via the cuff and come in contact with skin.
- These gloves shou;d not be used in applications which require mechanical and/or thermal protection.
- Discontinue use immediately if signs of tearing, swelling or degradation appear.
Ingredients/Hazardous ingredients: Some gloves may contains ingredients which are known to be a possible cause of allergies to sensitive individuals, including irritation and/or allergic reaction. If this occur, seek appropriate medical advice immediately.
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight, storing in a cool, dry, well ventilated and clean location. Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition. GLoves should be kept in their original packaging.
Cleaning: These gloves are not designed to be laundered or cleaned and are for single use only.
Disposal: Used gloved may be contaminated with infectious or other hazardous materials. Dispose of according to local authority regulations. Landfill or incinerate under controlled conditions.
- The information enclosed is for products in a new condition and does not reflect the actual duration of protection in the workplace nor does it reflect the potential differentiation between "mixture" and "pure chemicals".
- Before use, it is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use because the condition at the workplace may differ from the type test depending on temperature, abrasion and degradation. Before usage, inspect the gloves for any defect or imperfections.
- The chemical resistance has been assessed under laboratory conditions from samples taken from the palm only.
- When used, protection gloves may provide less resistance to the dangerous chemical sue to changes in physical properties.
- Movements, snagging, rubbing, degradation caused by the chemical contact etc. may reduce the actual use time significantly.
- For corrosive chemicals, degradation can be the most important factor to consider in selection of chemical resistant gloves.
- The gloves length is 240mm and is designed for protection till the cuff of hand and is an protection gloves.
- The penetration resistance has been assessed under laboratory conditions and relates only to the tested specimen. If more information is required, please contact your local distributor in the first instance.